The Art of “Casual” Dressing
Casual can mean different things to different people and can cover varying occasions. I thought it would be helpful to give you an overview of the “casual” dress codes.
• ACTIVE CASUAL is a combination of athletic wear and casual wear. It’s perfect for activities requiring movement and comfort, like exercising, chores, or errands.
Active casual attire may include items like leggings, yoga pants, sweatpants, sneakers, and t-shirts.
• SPORTY CASUAL is similar to active casual, but with a slightly more polished look. It’s great for events that require a little more style than active casual, such as a casual dinner, sightseeing, or a weekend brunch.
Sporty casual attire may include items such as jeans, khakis, polo shirts, sneakers, and loafers.
• DRESSY CASUAL is a step up from sporty casual and is often used for events such as dating, going to see a show, a casual wedding event, or a special-occasion dinner party.
Dressy casual attire may include items such as dress pants, button-down shirts, blouses, fun accessories, skirts, dresses, and dress shoes.
• BUSINESS CASUAL is often used in professional settings and requires less formal clothing than traditional business attire while remaining professional. It’s typically defined as no jeans, shorts, short dresses/skirts for women. Business casual is more about “don’’s” than “dos” and can vary slightly depending on style, preference, and gender.
Business casual attire may include items such as dress pants or khakis, collared shirts or blouses, sweaters or cardigans, blazers, and proper dress shoes.
Browse Our Website and Check Out
Our Entire List of Services.
Or Call 1-561-633-3540.
WE HAVE GIFT CARDS!
Blog by Advertising That Works http://www.advertising-works.com
(508) 397-7971 / email@example.com