10 Tips for Improving Your
1. POSTURE. Remember to correct your posture when walking, standing, and sitting.
2. COMMUNICATION. Use positive communicative gestures. Become an active listener by using expressions and responses, eye contact, smiling, and offering your name first in an introduction.
3. HAIR AND SKIN. Look healthy when your hair, skin, and are taken care of.
4. DRESS WELL. Have proper fitting, good quality, wrinkle-free, and clean clothing.
5. PLAN YOUR WARDROBE. Make it easy and fun to get dressed by having the right items for any occasion.
6. ACCESSORIES. Don’t forget great accessories like belts, scarves, jewelry, and fashionable shoes. Accessories are important to complete a look.
7. KEEP CLOTHES IN GOOD SHAPE. Fix all rips, tears, and stains, and wear the right size clothing.
8. COMFORT YET STYLE! Always be comfortable but not “too comfortable.” Find a balance that allows comfort but maintains style—never sacrifice your image.
9. TOUCH UP WHEN NECESSARY. During the day and night. Checking yourself in the mirror is not vanity, it’s self care. Keep a small makeup kit and a simple wardrobe change in the car for those things that come up unexpectedly.
10. COLOR. Wear the right colors for your complexion and try different color combinations for fun. Remember, colors have many meanings and can change your entire image.